It’s Published! The Well Equipped Volunteer Children’s Ministry Handbook
After a year and a half of intensive writing and editing, I’m excited to announce that my book is finally published! The Well Equipped Volunteer Children’s Ministry Handbook has everything you need to lead Children’s Ministry in your church. It’s a 400 plus page manual for Children’s Ministry leaders and volunteers to help them start and grow a thriving Children’s Ministry.
The book brings together everything I’ve learned in my 17+ years in Children’s Ministry. The book is divided into five parts:
- Vision, Purpose, and Mission: This helps you build the big picture of your ministry.
- Programming and Curriculum: Develop a disciple-making strategy; learn to analyze curriculum; and build programs that meet the needs of your church and community.
- Volunteers: Learn to recruit, train, and retain volunteers.
- Administration: Develop effective safety guidelines, create a budget, and work with others in the church.
- Teacher Training: This section has over a dozen detailed training topics (like lesson prep, sharing the gospel with kids, and discipline) to enable leaders to train their volunteers.
Check out this post for the table of contents.
To buy the book on amazon, click the book cover below.