Welcome, CPC Attendees! It was a pleasure having you in my breakout sessions. On this page, you’ll find resources from each of my breakouts.
Feel free to click around WellEquippedVolunteer.com to find additional free resources, grab my book from Amazon, or contact me with more questions. And, make sure to follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
Scroll down to find the resources from your breakout
BREAKOUT – Steps To Building An Amazing Bible Memory Program In Your Children’s Ministry
Here is the PowerPoint and handout from this breakout:
Here are the resources mentioned during the breakout:
- Preschool memory verse chart (PDF)
- Elementary memory verse chart (PDF)
- TACtix (zip folder)
- Customizable memory verse and books of the Bible chart (.docx)
Check out these articles that you’ll find helpful:
- Recommended Resource – Basic Bible Skills by Susan L. Lingo
- Books of the Bible Cards Expansion Pack – Testaments & Divisions
- Teaching Bible Skills – The Old & New Testaments
- New! – Books of the Bible Cards
- Robert Munsch 17:17 – Teaching Bible Skills – The Reference
- Teaching Bible Skills
- Books of the Bible Song
- Scripture Songs Kids Love!
- Activity and Game Ideas to Teach the Books of the Bible